- The information ACQUALITY, LLC gathers enables us to personalize, improve, and continue to operate the website. In connection with certain aspects of the website, we may request, collect and/or display some of your personal information. You acknowledge that the information we collect may be personal to you, and by creating an account on the website and providing personal information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you and therefore may not be anonymous. We may use your contact information to send you information about our company.
- ACQUALITY, LLC automatically receives and records information from your web browser when you interact with the website, including your IP address and cookie information. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the website (e.g., what links you have clicked on).
- Generally, the ACQUALITY, LLC website automatically collects usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the website. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the website so that we can analyze and improve them.
- Information Collected Using Cookies:
c. Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. ACQUALITY, LLC strongly recommends that you leave cookies active, because they enable you to take advantage the most attractive features of the website.
- If you choose to provide personal information using certain public features of the website, then that information is governed by the privacy settings of those particular features and may by publicly available. Individuals reading such information may use or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control and without your knowledge, and search engines may index that information. ACQUALITY, LLC therefore urges you to think carefully about including any specific information you may deem private in content you create or information that you submit through the website.
- You acknowledge that, as part of the website, you may occasionally receive email and other communications from ACQUALITY, LLC, such as communications relating to your account.
- ACQUALITY, LLC also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; (iv) respond to user support requests; or (v) protect our rights, property or safety, our users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
- ACQUALITY, LLC seeks to protect account information to ensure that it is kept private; however, we cannot guarantee the security of any information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. We otherwise store all of our information, including your IP address information, using industry-standard techniques. We do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store, personal information or otherwise.